5. Preparation and monitoring of the visit
- Fifteen days before the start date of the visit, the visiting scholar should contact CREA to inform about his or her arrival, and schedule an appointment for the first meeting.
- At the first meeting of the visiting scholar with a CREA researcher, the document on Intellectual Property is provided and a work plan for the visit will be agreed. The visiting scholar has to inform about the scientific impact and the dissemination that his or her work conducted during the visit at CREA is going to have.
- If necessary, the visiting scholar may apply for the UB identity card to access several services of the university at: http://www.ub.edu/uri/professorsNOUB/mobilitat_docent.htm
- During the visit, the scholar will get to know the research lines developed at CREA, will have access to publications of the centre, and will be monitored by the assigned tutor.