Characteristics of CREA
- Transparency: all our information is available for everyone .
- Interdisciplinarity: we belong to more than 10 different knowledge areas.
- Multicultural: our families are from different cultures, in four continents.
- Excellence: intense dedication with projection in the international scientific community.
- Open: different ideologies, religions, forms of life, sexual orientations, etc.
- Promotion: promotion and openness of possibilities for all students.
- Dialogue: present in all the spaces of the research centre and in all its daily life functioning.
The assembly is a relevant space in the organization of CREA. Every month (each last Friday of the month) we organize an assembly to share the information and decisions regarding the functioning of the center and its working groups. All the persons who are members of CREA are invited to participate in the assembly regardless of their professional category. It offers the leading notion of your essay. A fantastic opening section captures the interest of your reader and conveys why your matter is significant.The dialogue is based on the validity of the arguments and not on the positions of power. Any person that wants to have Access to the minutes of the assembly can request it.