- Dialectics between Religion and Science.
- Analysis of the role of women in the different religious traditions.
- Identification of successful actions that strengthen the Multicultural Laïcité (R. Flecha).
- In contexts of high diversity there are practices that are produced and strategies developed that allow for the prevention and resolution of conflicts from the community participation.
- Within the framework of the human rights: to combat any form of racism, xenophobia or antisemitism.
- It brings about the creation of public spaces conformed by the plurality of religious traditions. Based on the principle of equality of differences.
- Identification of successful actions in different social areas: education, work, health, housing and civic participation.
As a group we have participated in the different editions of the Catalan Parliament of Religions since 2005. We have been present in different academic forums like the groups of Sociology of Religions at the International Sociological Association (ISA), European Sociological Association (ESA), Associació Catalana de Sociologia (ACS).
The group of Interreligious Dialogue has boosted the creation of the Mediterranean Association of Sociology of Education (AMSE) myexcellentwriting, and was the responsible of the area of Sociology of Education at the First Conference of CIMIE (Julio 2012).
At the International Congress of Educational Research, CIMIE , participation in the creation of the thematic block ” Religion and Spirituality in Education and Society “ since 2014.
Organization of a monthly pedagogical gathering on relevant texts of religious traditions.
At the same time, it is part of different spaces of debate and reflection such as the Jesús Gómez reading seminar, the organization of video-forums of debate, participation in round tables with social entities or organization of visits to the Barcelona Jewish Quarter.