The group of new masculinities, together with the colleagues of CREA women’s group SAFO, we collaborate in two research lines about gender studies:
- Theories about love: Analysis of the different theoretical statements about love, its relation with the processes of socialization given through history and lived as “natural” and the link of these statements and gender violence.
- Overcoming of the hegemonic model of masculinity: questioning of the hegemonic model of masculinity and proposal of new models.
- Rodríguez, H., Ríos, O., Racionero, S.; Macías, F. (2014). New methodological Insights into Communicative Acts that Promote New Alternative Masculinities. Qualitative Inquiry 7(20), 870-875. doi: 10.1177/1077800414537209
- Gómez, A. (2014). How friendship generates key research questions that help to overcome gender-based violence: a personal narrative. Qualitative Inquiry, 7(20), 934-940. doi: 10.1177/1077800414537220.
- Flecha, R., Puigvert, L. & Ríos, O. (2013). The New Alternative Masculinities and the Overcoming of Gender Violence. International and Multidisciplinar Journal of Social Sciences, 2(1), 88-113. doi: prefix: 10.447/rimcis